At November Five, we create digital experiences that drive people and businesses forward. We dos o with a team of great minds and an organisation built for performance and speed. We realise our highest aspirations together. Collectively & individually. In capability & financially.
In short, we create the best work of our life!
- Together our Product Manager, Software Architect and UI Designer, you shape relevant digital solutions.
- You gather, challenge and evaluate both client and user requirements through workshops.
- You develop wireframes and prototypes around customer needs.
Whether it’s a fresh project to take from inception to wireframes and prototypes, or whether it’s a design and usability review of an existing app, you demonstrate clear design thinking, underpinned with solid evidence. You shape relevant digital solutions.
Your work always starts from research or workshops with different stakeholders, to understand the strategic decisions, business goals and to identify the user needs. You quickly distill and translate strategy and requirements into storyboards, flowcharts, wireframes and prototypes.
You provide recommendations based on usability analytics and behaviour, while bringing a fresh design aesthetic to create visually clear and pleasant interfaces that are user-friendly. On top, you love working closely together with your squad (product owner and architect) and fellow creatives to help spark and shape interactive ideas. Together, you bring concepts to life working on cross-platform applications to develop user experiences covering mobile phones, tablets and computers.
All the while, you liaise regularly with our product and client teams to clearly articulate and communicate your decisions. It’s a two-way street where we give and solicit feedback from each other in order to continually raise our bar for quality. Not afraid to start from scratch again, you iterate your designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently. You don’t reinvent the wheel, you do always end up with the product design that provides users with the optimum experience.
In the end, you make sure everything is defined to a T, so our UI designers can convert your functional output into visual design and pleasant user experience.
- You have at least 4 years of relevant experience as a UX or Product Designer;
- You have a solid grasp on user-centered design, usability and accessibility concerns;
- Your communication skills are excellent; you can adjust to your listener and facilitate workshops;
- You have experience with one of the leading interactive prototyping tools like Axure, Framer, Principle, etc.;
- You have experience with product design toolkits (like Google Design Sprint Kit, Hyperisland’s toolbox or IDEO’s Design Thinking framework, ... );
- You know how to balance innovation and practicality;
- Basic knowledge of development is a must;
- You are fluent in Dutch and English.
Nonetheless, we’re all human - no one is perfect. It’s not about ticking all the boxes. At November Five, we hire on attitude and train on skills. The most important requirement is your passion. It’s you being excited about the role, about growing together with our team and about starting your day at November Five pumped, and leaving work full of energy! So whatever your background or your path up until now, feel free to apply. Let’s find out how we can achieve our highest aspirations together!