At November Five, we create digital experiences that drive people and businesses forward. We do so with a team of great minds and an organisation built for performance and speed. We realise our highest aspirations together. Collectively & individually. In capability & financially. In short, we create the best work of our life!
- You co-create our client’s product strategy, together with our clients and in tandem with your teammate - our Product Strategy Manager.
- You’re responsible for substantiating the strategic foundation for our client’s products through research and workshops.
In tandem, you co-create a client’s product strategy.
You have a holistic, pragmatic and collaborative mindset, and apply our purpose-driven methodology to each project. You are an ideator; you want to create & visualize digital product concepts.
In tandem with our Product Strategy Manager, you co-create the strategic foundation for our client’s products. By analysing the business goals, ambitions and customer needs, you seamlessly align product value with customer expectations. Your energetic attitude helps you align all stakeholders to raise the bar and reach the project’s destination. Together, you outline the storyline of the strategic goals, you identify the required activities and you deliver the required materials (e.g. interview outlines, customer segmentations and customer journeys).
You are a master at articulating how a product can deliver unique value to the defined target audience. You can handcraft a value proposition in a one-sentence statement, that makes it clear and convincing to users and internal stakeholders. Moreover, you can translate the written word into product sketches. They ultimately result in a conceptual, tangible and communicable product design and a compelling storyline.
In short and throughout our projects, you are a "visual strategist". Together with the product strategy manager, you build compelling storylines for our clients. Your USP in the team is your visual mind. You can translate complex concepts, into clearcut statements or visual representations (from workshop posters to product concept visuals) ready for project teams all the way up to C-level executives.
- You have at least 4 years of proven experience in strategic projects as e.g. service designer, strategy analyst or ux designer in services organisations, marketing or management consultancy firms.
- You have experience in conducting interviews and running co-creation workshops.
- You have a strong affinity with business, design and technology.
- You are able to translate product strategy into a tangible product concept
- You can easily bring ideas to life using industry standard design tooling e.g. Adobe CC, Sketch, Figma
- You have a winning mentality – you go the extra mile.
- You have strong communication skills, both written and oral.
- You have an outgoing, engaging personality.
- You are fluent in Dutch & English.