At November Five, we create digital experiences that drive people and businesses forward. We do so with a team of great minds and an organisation built for performance and speed. We realise our highest aspirations together. Collectively & individually. In capability & financially.
In short, we create the best work of our life!
- You expand November Five’s clientele; you reel in business opportunities and generate sales both from existing and potential client networks.
- You manage your client relationships and develop long-lasting partnerships.
You implement an effective sales strategy according to our company goals and objectives, aimed to accelerate growth. To generate business, you work closely together with our Sales Development Representative and Marketing team. You drive identifying, qualifying and approaching new markets and clients. In addition, you coordinate initiatives to drive recurring sales with our existing partners. You suggest actions to improve our sales performance and identify opportunities for growth.
To acquire a new customer, you collaborate with your teammates to fully represent November Five. Together, you analyse client needs to tailor our offering and compose the right proposal. You then get the deal done; making sure all the contracts are signed and sealed, so our team can deliver!
Last but not least, you build long-term trusting relationships with clients by responding to their queries in a timely manner. You act as the liaison between key clients and internal teams. You aspire to deliver an excellent client experience, to ensure a long-lasting partnership.
- You have a strong commercial experience and network;
- You have a track record of achieving sales quotas. The commercial beast within you combines strategic thinking with a hands-on approach;
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills;
- You are able to build long-lasting relationships;
- You’re ambitious with a contagious drive;
- Your English & Dutch is impeccable.
Nonetheless, we’re all human - no one is perfect. It’s not about ticking all the boxes. At November Five, we hire on attitude and train on skills. The most important requirement is your passion. It’s you being excited about the role, about growing together with our team and about starting your day at November Five pumped, and leaving work full of energy! So whatever your background or your path up until now, feel free to apply. Let’s find out how we can achieve our highest aspirations together!