At November Five, we are committed to driving people and businesses forward. As a full-service digital growth partner, we help our clients to catch the next wave of digital transformation. Our world-class strategy, design and engineering capabilities have been trusted by companies like Coca-Cola, Spotify, Telenet, VRT and Brussels Airport.
Founded on 05.11.08, today November Five is a team of 50+ digital masterminds operating from the beating heart of Antwerp. We’re currently growing exponentially and looking for like-minded professionals to join the team.
THE BEST WORK OF YOUR LIFE
Yes, a bold statement. Nonetheless, one of the driving principles we work and live by. We think it’s important you can call the office: home. We actively promote a true work-life symbiosis for the one and only life we get to live.
Awarded ‘Best Workplaces for Innovators’ by Fast Company, our highly connected ecosystem consists of a close-knit family, all seeking impact and 100% digital at heart.
ABOUT THE JOB
As a Business Architect at November Five, it is your goal to bring business and IT together.
- analyse the different IT processes at play in the client’s business: service blueprinting workshops, business process mapping, vendor selection, etc;
- carry out feasibility studies;
- gather business requirements and document them in user stories and business use cases;
- make sure the development team has all the information they need to work efficiently; and
- support the programming and implementation of applications and integrations.
KEEP READING IF YOU...
- Have at least two years experience in process modelling and/or functional and data analysis.
- Have experience gathering high-level business requirements.
- Have an analytical mind and like to come up with creative solutions.
- Like to work methodically and in a structured way, and have a keen eye for detail.
- Love to stay up-to-date on everything to do with business performance and related technical solutions.
- Have great communication skills and a hands-on mentality, and are a true team player.
- Speak and write Dutch and English fluently.
FIVE REASONS TO APPLY RIGHT NOW
- A position with impact in a fast-growing tech scale-up that has an innovative culture and offers a wide range of growth opportunities.
- Attractive salary package including flex income plan, expense allowances, pension plan, hospital insurance and several bonuses.
- Informal atmosphere with a young, ambitious crew. Beautiful office in the beating heart of Antwerp.
- Flexible hours and opportunities to work remotely.
- The chance to leave your mark on custom-made innovative strategies and products for A-list clients like Spotify, Coca-Cola, Telenet, VRT and Brussels Airport.