At November Five, we create digital experiences that drive people and businesses forward. We do so with a team of great minds and an organisation built for performance and speed. We realise our highest aspirations together. Collectively & individually. In capability & financially.
In short, we create the best work of our life!
- As our Solution Architect, you provide the technical vision and big-picture view for complex digital solutions!
- You’re the bridge that connects developers, strategists, domain experts and managers – ours and our clients’.
- You weigh the technical, operational and financial pros & cons for each project, and then compose real-world solutions to solve intricate business problems.
You join our Product Definition family: the team responsible for defining what we will be building and eliminating all uncertainties and dependencies. You liaise between different stakeholders to bridge the gap between business problems and technology solutions.
Your job starts with analysing and understanding our client’s business, infrastructure and tech stack to define a specific solution that complements their environment and strategic goals best. You do this in partnership with our clients, by leading and facilitating workshops with all relevant stakeholders.
The most vital part of creating a solution architecture is selecting the right technologies for product development, with an analytical, critical and pragmatic mindset. Keeping all functional and non-functional requirements in mind, you determine the tech stack. And as a strong believer in co-creation and teamwork, you naturally do this in close collaboration with your colleagues.
You provide specifications according to which the solution is defined, managed, and delivered by our engineering team. You express your thoughts in concise and efficiently written documents and schemas (think wiki, vocabulary lists, sequence diagrams and c4 model diagrams). This way, you ensure that the overall architecture is maintained coherently throughout the project lifecycle.
From start to finish, you also translate technical project details into a language that both very technical and non-technical stakeholders can understand. You effortlessly describe the structure, characteristics, behavior, and other aspects of software to all project stakeholders.
And perhaps most important is your genuine interest in a diverse range of technologies, processes and methodologies – which of course, you love sharing! You spread your knowledge of best practices, lessons learned and changing technologies with our engineers and partners.
- You have experience as Software, Solution or Enterprise Architect; or you’re ready for the next step in your career after quite a few years of developing solutions;
- You have experience working with AWS, Azure or GCP and understand their advantages and complexities;
- You have an open mind about technology (web, mobile, infrastructure, …);
- You can juggle different projects simultaneously;
- You are an excellent communicator: effective yet gracious communication with people of very different backgrounds;
- You appreciate and encourage critical thinking from your clients, colleagues and yourself;
- You speak Dutch and English fluently.
Nonetheless, we’re all human - no one is perfect. It’s not about ticking all the boxes. At November Five, we hire on attitude and train on skills. The most important requirement is your passion. It’s you being excited about the role, about growing together with our team and about starting your day at November Five pumped, and leaving work full of energy! So whatever your background or your path up until now, feel free to apply. Let’s find out how we can achieve our highest aspirations together!