At November Five, we create digital experiences that drive people and businesses forward. We do so with a team of great minds and an organisation built for performance and speed. We realise our highest aspirations together. Collectively & individually. In capability & financially. In short, we create the best work of our life!
- As a member of our November Five sales team, you are an ambassador of the N5 brand by being the first point of contact with potential clients.
- You contact potential clients and qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities.
You’re responsible for outbound prospecting to prospective customers. You support a team of Client Partners in building our pipeline. Thanks to your excellent communication skills, you build and manage the lead development pipeline. You prospect multiple organizations via cold-calling, networking, e-mail/e-marketing, and by utilizing Internet information sources. Consequently, you provide baseline research within targeted accounts to identify key contacts and critical account information prior to prospecting call.
As you are result-driven, you know how to achieve and even exceed your goals for evaluations and first meetings on a monthly basis. You learn and demonstrate a fundamental understanding of the November Five service offering and clearly articulate capabilities and advantages to prospective customers.
Furthermore, you contribute to every component of the critical functions associated with fulfilling the sales cycle (forecasting, reporting, customer database maintenance and data entry, correspondence, and communications). You provide weekly activity reports to management and you meticulously update lead stage and prospect interaction in Salesforce CRM.
- You are able to understand and successfully promote a technical offering and solution;
- You have hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calls);
- You have a track record of achieving sales quotas;
- You understand sales performance metrics;
- You’re an excellent communicator and negotiator;
- You have excellent English communication skills in writing, speaking, listening and cold-calling;
- Experience with Salesforce CRM is a plus;
- You can work independently in an entrepreneurial environment.