At November Five, we create digital experiences that drive people and businesses forward. We do so with a team of great minds and an organisation built for performance and speed. We realise our highest aspirations together. Collectively & individually. In capability & financially.
In short, we create the best work of our life!
- You ensure November Five attracts and hires the best teammates by growing a strong talent pipeline.
- You source and attract candidates to fill our vacancies on schedule.
- You coordinate the entire recruitment process from start to finish.
As a recruiter, you manage the entire recruitment process, from preparing job posts to finding strong candidates to selecting them for the right position. You represent November Five in all communications towards our potential teammates. As an end-to-end service company, you’ll be on the lookout for many different types of talent: from technical profiles to creative designers and strategic managers.
You collaborate with our hiring managers on a regular basis to prepare recruitment materials and post jobs to appropriate job boards. All the while, you pro-actively approach potential candidates to build a robust talent pipeline. You can speak tech, business and design; you have a good understanding of what the vacancy is about, as well as which candidate is a perfect match. Through the use of databases, online employment forums, social media or other creative recruitment channels, you source potential candidates and screen them to fill our open positions.
When interviewing a candidate, you use various reliable recruiting and selection methods to select the teammates that are a fit for the job and for our culture! You work closely together with your (technical) teammates to interview the candidate and find the right piece of the puzzle. In short, you easily spot matches made in heaven for every vacancy.
Last but not least, you bring a structured and accurate way of working. You meticulously keep our database with candidates up to date. Thanks to your data-driven approach, you look for ways to make our recruitment process more efficient and effective. You’re able to provide recruitment reports to our hiring managers so they can keep abreast of our hiring pipeline.
- You have more than 3 years of experience in recruiting various profiles, preferably IT, design and management.
- You have hands-on experience with recruitment tools like Linkedin and Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS).
- You have an analytical mindset, clearly structuring and linking criteria to find the perfect colleagues;
- You have a profound interest in technology;
- You are an attentive listener and curious questioner;
- You can be flexible schedule towards interview timings;
- You speak Dutch and English fluently.
Nonetheless, we’re all human - no one is perfect. It’s not about ticking all the boxes. At November Five, we hire on attitude and train on skills. The most important requirement is your passion. It’s you being excited about the role, about growing together with our team and about starting your day at November Five pumped, and leaving work full of energy! Let’s find out how we can achieve our highest aspirations together!