At November Five, we create digital experiences that drive people and businesses forward. We do so with a team of great minds and an organisation built for performance and speed. We realise our highest aspirations together. Collectively & individually. In capability & financially.
In short, we create the best work of our life!
- You turn product requirements and UI designs into high-quality products for our clients.
- You make sure you deliver a performant and stable codebase.
Our fast-paced development team is on the lookout for a new teammate that writes beautiful code. You’re well-versed in the art of front-end web development, with a true passion for React development. You have experience in building web applications; top-class frontends.
You work as part of a multidisciplinary team, where your expertise is a vital part of your project’s success. Building, delivering and iterating on complex products, you consistently develop and improve functionalities, while optimising for the best user experience. Next to that, you guarantee seamless integration with our back-end as well.
We believe in giving people responsibility and control over their work: as one of our engineers, we expect you to rise to the challenge of working end-to-end on our projects, from first estimate to qualitative delivery.
To stay ahead of the curve, you love to dive into different technologies and new innovations. Every two weeks, our meetups are the platform for you to share and expand your knowledge and technology expertise. And you’ll always get to learn from your team members too!
- You have experience with building applications with ES6, React and/or React Native;
- In order to keep learning, you love to keep hunting for what the React ecosystem has to offer next;
- You home some experiences using Redux;
- Just like us, you believe in progressive enhancement to push cutting edge technology into your applications;
- You are motivated to audit, profile and enhance the user experience;
- You create reusable code by developing libraries that can be used across multiple projects or even open source your best work;
- You love to read up on the newest front-end innovation, whether it is about service workers, PWA’s, Accessibility or WebAssembly;
- In a fast-growing environment, you’re always looking to improve and adapt to the best way of working;
- Experience with working in Scrum is a big plus.
Nonetheless, we’re all human - no one is perfect. It’s not about ticking all the boxes. At November Five, we hire on attitude and train on skills. The most important requirement is your passion. It’s you being excited about the role, about growing together with our team and about starting your day at November Five pumped, and leaving work full of energy! So whatever your background or your path up until now, feel free to apply. Let’s find out how we can achieve our highest aspirations together!