At November Five, we create digital experiences that drive people and businesses forward. We do so with a team of great minds and an organisation built for performance and speed. We realise our highest aspirations together. Collectively & individually. In capability & financially. In short, we create the best work of our life!
- You co-create our client’s product strategy, together with our clients and in tandem with your teammate - our Product Strategy Designer.
- You’re responsible for the management and direction of your projects.
You have a holistic, pragmatic and collaborative mindset, and apply our purpose-driven methodology to each project. You are goal-oriented; successful delivery for our clients is a mantra we share.
In tandem with our Product Strategy Designer, you co-create the strategic foundation for our client’s products. By analysing the business goals and ambitions, you seamlessly align product value with customer expectations. Your energetic attitude helps you align all stakeholders to raise the bar and reach the project’s destination. Together, you outline the storyline of the strategic goals, you identify the required activities and you deliver the required materials (e.g. interview outlines, customer segmentation and customer journeys).
In addition, you master the planning of different projects and continuously monitor the progress to keep each task on track. Daily stand-ups, weekly demos, co-creation sessions and regular retrospectives are all part of your arsenal. And you know how to stay on course when a project is heading south.
In short and throughout our projects, you strive for a client-centric approach: you listen, understand and engage in co-creation with our clients. You align internal & client stakeholders throughout the process - from project team to C-level executives. You manage and anticipate their expectations.
- You have at least 4 years of proven experience in strategic projects
- You have experience in conducting interviews and running co-creation workshops
- You have a strong affinity with business, design and technology
- You can adapt and switch between several ongoing projects. You get the job done
- You bring harmony and structure, even when things don’t go as planned
- You have a winning mentality – you go the extra mile
- You have strong communication skills, both written and oral
- You have an outgoing, engaging personality
- You are fluent in Dutch & English