At November Five, we create digital experiences that drive people and businesses forward. We do so with a team of great minds and an organisation built for performance and speed. We realise our highest aspirations together. Collectively & individually. In capability & financially.
In short, we create the best work of our life!
- You're responsible for the planning, execution, management, and measurement of all performance marketing campaigns.
- You drive high-quality traffic in line with marketing requirements and ROI expectations.
With a passion for performance marketing, you're hands-on in managing our campaigns. You're driven by a desire to meet challenges and you succeed in driving quality leads that will eventually turn into satisfied customers. You’re always interested in learning how to support the next step of the buyer journey. By building and optimising landing pages and other channels, you ensure the best user experience to convince and convert prospects to hot leads for the sales team.
Respectively, you develop and test strategies across all marketing channels to help reach our desired audience in the most effective ways possible. You develop and execute a paid search / SEA, display and social media advertising strategy to drive additional revenue for our business.
Together with our graphic designer and copywriter, you own the creation, implementation, tracking and optimisation of all campaigns, including managing the budget. By adopting an A/B ‘test and learn’ approach, you help drive learnings and performance. Meanwhile, you develop and implement a long term SEO strategy.
In close collaboration with our sales team, you align on the quality and follow-up of inbound leads. You set up and improve marketing automation flows to nurture leads & customers in Hubspot.
- You have a minimum of 3 years hands-on experience in a paid search, display and paid social capacity;
- You have in-depth knowledge of the search (SEO/SEA), display, and the social media landscape;
- You have a good understanding of the tools used to execute effectively;
- You're results and performance-focused – driven and motivated by surpassing targets;
- You have excellent multitasking abilities and are able to prioritise well in a fast-paced environment;
- You're creative – constantly coming up with new, imaginative ideas to explore and test;
- You speak English fluently.
Nonetheless, we’re all human - no one is perfect. It’s not about ticking all the boxes. At November Five, we hire on attitude and train on skills. The most important requirement is your passion. It’s you being excited about the role, about growing together with our team and about starting your day at November Five pumped, and leaving work full of energy! So whatever your background or your path up until now, feel free to apply. Let’s find out how we can achieve our highest aspirations together!