At November Five, we are committed to driving people and businesses forward. As a full-service digital growth partner, we help our clients catch the next wave of digital transformation. Our world-class strategy, design and engineering capabilities have been trusted by companies like Coca-Cola, Spotify, Telenet, VRT and Brussels Airport.
Founded on 05.11.08, today November Five is a team of 50+ digital masterminds operating from the beating heart of Antwerp. We’re currently growing exponentially and looking for like-minded professionals to join the team.
THE BEST WORK OF YOUR LIFE
We know this is a bold statement. But it’s one of the driving principles we work and live by. We think it’s important you can call the office: home. We actively promote a true work-life symbiosis for the one and only life we get to live.
Awarded ‘Best Workplaces for Innovators’ by Fast Company, our highly connected ecosystem consists of a close-knit family, all seeking impact, and all 100% digital at heart.
ABOUT THE JOB
As a Cloud Software Architect at November Five, your goal is to analyse and understand our client’s business, infrastructure and tech stack in order to define the specific solution that best complements their environment and strategic goals.
- design an AWS-driven cloud architecture for a multitude of cloud-native software solutions
- cooperate with a multidisciplinary team of product managers and UX and UI designers
- advise our engineering teams based on your knowledge of the AWS portfolio
KEEP READING IF YOU...
- Have experience as a Software, System or Solution Architect; or are a Senior Software Engineer ready to make a leap of faith into a new position.
- Have several years of experience building software systems with AWS (or Azure / GCP, and are willing to switch). Certification is a major plus.
- Are genuinely excited by new technology, processes and methodologies. You love sharing them, inspiring and enthusing your colleagues and clients.
- Are an excellent communicator to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Encourage critical thinking. You would rather be a coach than a boss.
- Speak and write Dutch and English fluently.
FIVE REASONS TO APPLY RIGHT NOW
- A position with impact in a fast-growing full-service digital growth agency that has an innovative culture and offers a wide range of growth opportunities.
- Attractive salary package including company car and fuel card, flexible income plan, expense allowances, pension plan, hospital insurance and several bonuses.
- Informal atmosphere with a young, ambitious crew. Beautiful office in the beating heart of Antwerp.
- Flexible hours and opportunities to work remotely.
- The chance to leave your mark on custom-made innovative strategies and products for A-list clients like Spotify, Coca-Cola, Telenet, VRT and Brussels Airport.